Tuesday 4 September 2012

one funeral one wedding and a birthday

Not much time for birding a fellow fishing and old work colleague's funeral was on Friday24th of August an ex marine his send off with a Royal Marine playing bugle was heart rendering,Kevin Kent
was a special guy and will always be one of the boys.Croxley Green Fly fishers send their condolences. Next up my niece's wedding the next day at the Royal Masonic in Rickmansworth
Donna and Lloyd got hitched and a lovely wedding ensued Laura Cloutman took the pictures today
and I enjoyed the day.Finally Bank holiday Monday I reached 62 a few beers and a barbeque in the
garden ended the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I came to your blog and have been reading along your posts. I decided will leave my first comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often…

    Final expense insurance

    ReplyDelete