Wednesday 23 February 2011

This Green and Pleasant Land but for how long

Yesterday Lewis was on the border  at Broadwater GP where he was in conversation with the bailiff,regarding the railway network destroying the lower halve of the colne valley.I  was doing a bailiff patrol at Stockers GP as poachers were there on Sunday I informed the enviromental agency as at 60 I struggle to throw people in nowadays,which brings me to our new goverment, our than any better than the last,will they sing Jerusalem at the proms and not heed the words.Has government rule been replaced with absolutism,perhaps its sedition on my account,my father fought for this country know its becoming far from green and pleasant. I would like the colne valley to become a national park  for all to watch birds catch fish sail boats etc, here are some articles relating.

No comments:

Post a Comment